BR, H Class, 0-4-4T, 31265 – Era 4 (R3631)
Built at Ashford works in May 1905, the locomotive entered traffic as SE&CR 265 and was equipped with an early type rod and pulley motor fitting for Push/Pull working between late 1912 and early 1914.
Renumbered as 1265 for Southern Railway, then 31265 under British Railways, the locomotive was based at Ramsgate Shed from November 30, 1946, moving on to Tonbridge and Stewarts Lane before withdrawal in August 1960.
Technical Specification & Detail
|DCC Type||DCC Ready|
|Period||Era 4 (1948 – 1956)|
|Operator/Livery||Early BR Lined Black|
|Minimum Curve||2nd Radius + (438mm)|
|Motor||5 Pole Skew Wound. Loco Drive|