Avro Vulcan XH558 Collectors Pack (370-375)
Avro Vulcan XH558 Collectors Pack
If you are new to railway modelling or a returnee to this great hobby, you may be unfamiliar with N gauge and the Graham Farish range. It is the most common of the smaller scales and the smallest size that the majority of people can easily handle. British N gauge models are produced at a scale of 1:148 and run on 9mm wide track.
N gauge is ideal for modellers with limited space but where it is still possible to run proper length trains! The attention to detail and level of decoration on Graham Farish models is breathtaking; contact your local retailer to look closely at the possibilities available to you with the extensive Graham Farish range.
2007 saw the return to the skies of the only air-worthy Vulcan Bomber following two years of restoration by the Vulcan to the Sky Trust. XH558 delighted aviation enthusiasts at air displays around the country before being permanently grounded at the end of 2015. In 2016 a unique relationship was formed between DRS and the Trust, which culminated in the naming of a Class 37 locomotive (37424 built at the Vulcan Foundry in Newton-le-Willows by English Electric) as 37558 ‘Avro Vulcan XH558’. To celebrate the synergy between these two outstanding examples of British innovation and engineering prowess from the late 1950’s, we are proud to produce this special collector’s edition pack which will be sure to delight railway and aviation enthusiasts alike.
• Class 37/4 Locomotive 37558 ‘Avro Vulcan’ XH558’
• 1:144 Scale Vulcan in original ‘anti-flash’ white colour scheme
• 1:144 Scale Vulcan in final camouflage colour scheme
• Reproduction of the English Electric ‘Vulcan Works’ locomotive works plate
• Reproduction of the Avro airframe identification plate from XH558
• Set of original RAF Training Board card reproductions
• Fine art print of the aircraft and locomotive