BR, Class O1, 2-8-0, 63806 – Era 4 (R3730)

BR, Class O1, 2-8-0, 63806 – Era 4 (R3730)

63806 was one of the original Railway Operating Division 2-8-0 locomotives built by the North British Locomotive Company in May 1918 as ROD 1915. Post-war, the locomotive returned to service with the LNWR, before being transferred to the LNER in March1928, Rebuilt as a Class O1 in August 1944, the locomotive was allocated to Thornton Junction, from where it entered British Railways ownership in 1948, being renumbered to 63806.

Description

Tech Specs

Item Scale
1:76 Scale 00 Gauge
Gauge
OO
DCC Status
DCC Ready 8 pin socket
Operator
British Railways
Designer
Edward Thompson
Wheel Configuration
2-8-0
Livery
Early BR
Minimum Curve (mm)
Radius 2
Motor
5 Pole Skew wound
product_hby_dcc_status DCC Ready 8 pin socket